Geometry of Linear Solutions
MIT 18.06SC Session 1
- MIT page for this session, 18.06 Fall 2011
- Lecture 1: The Geometry of Linear Equations. Video Notes of the video.
- MIT transcript of the video (PDF)
- MIT lecture summary (PFD)
- Linear Algebra All Videos 2 Notes of the rescitation video.
- MIT recitation transcript (PDF)
- MIT problem set (PDF)
- MIT18_06SCF11_Ses1.1sol.pdf|MIT problem set solution (PDF)
- << Linear Algebra Trail | Linear Algebra Trail | MIT 1806 SC Linear Algebra L 2 >>
- << | Linear Algebra Readings Trail | >>
- << | Linear Algebra Exercises Trail | >>
- << | Linear Algebra All Videos Trail | >>
Geometry of Linear Algebra | MIT 18.06SC Linear Algebra, Fall 2011 (Rescitation)Geometry of Linear Algebra Instructor: Linan Chen View the complete course: http://ocw.mit.edu/18-06SCF11 License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA More information at http://ocw.mit.edu/termsMore courses at http://ocw.mit.edu
File:Linear subspaces with shading.svg by Alksentrs Wikimedia. Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. The three-dimensional Euclidean space R3 is a vector space, and lines and planes passing through the origin are vector subspaces in R3.
Strang, Gilbert. Introduction to Linear Algebra. 4th ed. Wellesley, MA: Wellesley-Cambridge Press, February 2009. [SG]
- Section 1.1 [SG] (folio 2, page 13) Vectors and Linear Combinations
- Section 1.2 [SG]
- Section 2.1 [SG]